On Aug 4, 10:57 am, Krešimir Šojat <kso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ivy can be used as set of Ant tasks, stand-alone command line tool or
> as a library. If used as a library there is nothing stopping you to
> resolve your dependencies at runtime.

Could you give me an example of how you'd use Ivy in a standalone
capacity? I was unable to find an example of Ivy being used in the
same way one would use Rubygems or Apt.

> There is no centralized repository with Ivy. You can build one, but
> with Packager resolver every project can create its own repository, it
> can even keep it in /repo dir in its git/hg/svn tree.

I was aware that Ivy could use multiple repositories, but as far as I
can tell, it doesn't allow for a single repository to be distributed
over several servers.

- James