I am in complete agreement! Clojure continues to hinder itself by not
providing an official executable. java -cp clojure.jar was good enough
for Clojure 0.9, but that's not where it is anymore.

Even simple things like submitting bug reports would be helped by
having a default "clj" executable. It would avoid a lot of questions
about system configuration when reporting a bug.

So many people and projects have RE-implemented a "clj" script!

Seth