Yes, CCW has automatic indentation at this point.

- Chas

On Jun 29, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Lee Spector wrote:

Thanks Laurent.

Is there automatic Clojure indentation in Counterclockwise now?

I played with it a couple of months ago and saw a lot to like, and if I recall correctly a lack of indentation support was one of the main reasons I kept looking for alternatives. I think I was also a little confused by some of Eclipse's overall complexity and terminology (e.g. "perspectives") coming from a non-Java world, and maybe by some platform-related mismatches between the instructions and what I had to do (in Mac OS X) which, though minor, can still be confusing when starting from zero. I think I could get over these latter issues if there's indentation now.

Thanks so much for providing this tool!

-Lee