On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I hadn't found it painful in my brief run around with CCW over the
> last few days... I hadn't even noticed the defaults were different :|

And I should probably add that I switched over to strict mode pretty
much immediately and I much prefer the behavior of brackets that way
(I deal with a lot of language plugins and some follow this path and
some don't and I get far more frustrated with the ones where I end up
with *&%$ like ()) and []] and constantly have to delete characters
and move the cursor right!).
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/