On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:32 AM, zkim <zachary....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Questions / thoughts?
>
> -Zack

Hi Zack,
First off, I think it looks great, and it definitely seems useful when
trying to find an example of a particular API call.

Few suggestions:
1. The headers for each section (Doc, Source, Example(s)) don't
differentiate themselves from the regular doc text enough, maybe
bold/underline/color them to make them show up more?
2. The links to the source code should link to
http://github.com/clojure/clojure, I believe the richhickey clojure
repo has been transitioned there.
3. I know non-confirmation logins are really nice, but should the site
attract any spammers, you may want to look at adding an email account
confirmation (since spammers could go nuts adding comments to pages).

Looks awesome, hope it gets some love from the Clojure community.

- Lee