An "examples" function for the REPL that pulls from the wiki:

http://gist.github.com/470031

I'm sure something like it could be made for ClojureDocs.org once the
API is in place.

General comments on ClojureDocs.org: I think an important aspect of a
collaborative tool like this is quality control. There needs to be
people watching recent updates, making sure examples meet certain
standards (formatted correctly, idiomatic, etc.). To that end, a
complete list of recent updates (with diffs) to go along with the
short list on the homepage would be really nice.

Having a category-based outlines would also be nice. I have one here
for clojure.core, adapted from the Cheatsheet:

http://clojure-examples.appspot.com/clojure.core

Feel free to nab it.

FYI, I'll probably be implementing a mass export feature for the wiki,
so you could write a script or something to automate an import.

Awesome work, Zack.

Justin