I've actually been thinking about this exact same kind of site for a
while now and I'm thrilled that I was too lazy to do it so that you
could do it instead. :)

One idea that I have that I think would be killer would be to provide
an API to look up one your examples at the repl so I could do
something like:

=> (use 'clojuredocs)
=> (example map)
clojure.core/map (since 1.0)

(map inc [1 2 3 4 5])
(2 3 4 5 6)

There are of course many variants of some functions and different
forms of use, so dealing with the best way to provide useful help
without an overwhelming number of examples is tricky in the repl, but
I think worth doing.  Along with doc and source, I think example would
be a killer addition to allowing you to explore the libraries from the
comfort of your repl.

Alex