Hi Justin, thanks again for the go-ahead to pull examples from
http://clojure-examples.appspot.com.

> Zack, you had mentioned you planned to keep the source of your site
> proprietary -- is that set in stone?

Definitely not set in stone.  As far as the site goes there's not much
Clojure going on there (rails / mysql), and I'd rather keep that part
closed for now so I can concentrate on moving from alpha to beta,
adding features, and fixing bugs.  The analyzer, which pulls
metadata / source from libraries, and inserts it into the database is
a different story.  Other than the fact that it's extremely hackish,
nothing's really stopping me from EPLing it in the near future.

You also mentioned an API / export process, which I think is a great
idea.  This would allow examples to be easily exported to prevent
vendor lock-in.

-Zack