The concept of the One-Style-To-Rule-Them-All is just childish.

It is akin to the enforcement of school uniforms, and in many ways perhaps
worse.

The imposition of aesthetic preferences upon others is likely to result in the
following:

- A counter-reaction, such as argument, insults, "flame wars"
- Animosity amongst members of the group
- Noise on the channel
- The fostering of a militant, "prickly" community (i.e. the one that LISP is
famous for)

Clojure is an opportunity to depart from all of that.

- Greg