On 12/19/2010 6:41 PM, javajosh wrote:
Can you articulate it any better than "ah hah!"?
The proper response is "moo".

But I think there is a point where you "get" concepts
like the distinction between values and identity which
are fundamental. Whatever the event, it feels like
whatever I write is best done in Clojure, which is the
"after-the-event" internal change. It no longer feels
like a struggle to learn the language but a thirst to
learn more, deeper, and better. A soulful addiction.

Unlike the dozens of other languages I have worked in
over my career, Lisp has been the one language that
truly changed the way I understood programming. Many
people have mentioned the "ah hah!" moment when
speaking about Lisp.

Tim Daly