On 12/19/2010 8:20 PM, Ken Wesson wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Tim Daly<d...@axiom-developer.org>  wrote:
  I didn't mean to imply that other people
don't have the "ah-hah!" experience with
other languages. However, I have only had
the (before lisp)|(after lisp) experience
with lisp.

Your enlightenment might vary.

Rich gave his "Whitehead" talk and brought
up the fact that OO languages get several
things wrong.
Out of curiosity, which "several things" were these?
http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Are-We-There-Yet-Rich-Hickey