Hi Ken,

I'd like to nominate you on behalf of the Clojure community to convert
all non-text resources into text only resources. You officially have
my vote. I think your passion makes you the perfect candidate to do
this work. In the mean time I'd like to extend a thanks to all the
folks having taken the time producing these resources - they have
helped immensely.