On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:26:49 +0100
Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you prefer text over talk:
>
> http://clojure.googlegroups.com/web/AreWeThereYet.pdf

Thanks for the link.

To bad it made Tufte kill a kitten. I had forgotten there was a
textual representation with a lower information density per bit than
video.

But it does get the ideas across. It seems a lot of this could have
come from other applications I'm using these days, like mercurial
(with an immutable history) or zfs (with an immutable file system).

      Thanks again,
      <mike
--
Mike Meyer <m...@mired.org>             http://www.mired.org/consulting.html