On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:03 AM, Arthur Edelstein
<arthuredelst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --- more work needed
> clooj is a work in progress. Your suggestions, criticisms and code
> contributions are appreciated.

Not sure if I'm not misunderstanding the initial creating of a
project, but it seems to me that I am using a file dialog box for a
directory selection. As it wasn't entirely clear what it expected me
to do at that point, I just typed in some name without knowing for
sure if it was supposed to be a file name or a directory, and found
out afterward that it was in fact a name that represented a directory.

It will probably take quite a bit for me to give up Emacs, but I find
it a very interesting project, and like several others have said, it
worked right out of the box, which is a huge plus.

Regards,
Lars Nilsson