I'd be up for something like this. I have a fair amount of clojure
experience, and I've done quite allot of work with OpenGL in other
languages, so this actually sounds fun! Another option to consider, is
the old DOS version of SpaceWar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5qHe2VadA

I like the idea of doing a Asteroids/Spacewar! clone, mostly because
it would give us a chance to introduce Agents as the building block of
the game engine.

Timothy

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Dennis Haupt <d.haup...@googlemail.com> wrote:

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination
of their C programs.”
(Robert Firth)