i'm not looking for people to split the work and get things done
faster, i'm looking for people to think about how and why things
should be done.

for example, right now i have a record called gameentity which
contains a position, the current health, speed, the polygon
representation which should be rendered and a few more things - but
haven't figured out yet where to put the logic and how to apply it so
that everything is easily extensible

- --