Thanks David for the extra doc.

I have had a try with OpenID. Everything works kind of expected.

I had a question about "302 redirection prior to authentication" that I
posted on github.

Another question is how to link the concept of roles with the openid
credentials.

IMHO the doc is really lacking and I have to say I was expecting more
guidance in the code itself.

I guess a lot of stuff obvious to an experienced clojure developers are
still dark magic to me.

In particular it is rather difficult to understand how to write a
crendential-fn and this link won't help you ;-)
https://github.com/cemerick/friend/blob/master/docs/credentials.md

For "OpenId" I have blindly used the identity function without much
understanding ...

I am using Friend to scratch a little auth server. Not sure it is the best
fit for that purpose. I will see.

I hope Friend is going to be reviewed by an extended community of people
much more qualified than myself to talk about such matter.

Still docs could be improved and I believe helps could come from pull
requests to suggest the addition of code comments there and there.

If I dig far enough in the code, I would be pleased to help.

Thanks for the hard work.

Cheers,