And by "with little effort" I mean "with little effort compared to porting
other languages to different platforms".

Given 8 hour work days a single man can hack out Clojure on almost any
platform in a few months. That's quite impressive considering how hard it
would be to do the same for Ruby/Python/PHP, etc.

Timothy