Hi Zeynel,

I don't know if setting things up the way I've laid out there is such a
great idea.  What I would do instead is set the port and whatnot in the
jetty configuration inside of ring, assuming that's what you're using
(this assumes a lot about how your app is set up, so let me know if this
doesn't match your setup):

http://ring-clojure.github.io/ring/ring.adapter.jetty.html

Then, I would compile an uberjar with lein, like so:

$ lein uberjar

In your startup script, as Curtis laid out, call the jar file using
something like:

/path/to/java -jar /path/to/uberjar

That will be much simpler than what I have in my tutorial...which I
should really update, now that you mention it!

DD