Paulo, I understand your concerns, you are basically taking a bet in choosing
Clojure and you want some confirmation that you will not be wasting time/money
during the process.

Please watch Jay Fields' talk on this topic. I think he presents the upsides
and downsides of his journey very well. One remark is that it was very tiring,
it has been like having a second job (he remarks that he luckily didn't have
any children during the process IIRC) but it was worth it in the end.

http://yow.eventer.com/yow-2013-1080/lessons-learned-from-adopting-clojure-by-jey-fields-1397

Ustun