In my opinion the best book for the 'fine details' of the language is going
to be http://www.joyofclojure.com/  .  It's not usually recommended as the
introductory text, for that you might be better off with clojure
programming: http://www.clojurebook.com/ or 'programming clojure':
https://pragprog.com/book/shcloj2/programming-clojure , but there are also
great free online resources like:  http://www.braveclojure.com/