All the above suggestions are good. In addition, I've learned a lot by
doing the problems at 4clojure.com.

BUT after you solve a problem, the real learning starts. You then get
access to other people's solutions. (You get to choose whose answers get
listed, and some of the best programmers are there--try cgrand, chouser,
maximental, lllllllllllll, alejander--there are more who are good, I'm
sure.)

Read the various solutions until you understand how they work. You will see
that one problem can be solved in multiple ways, using different parts of
Clojure. Take notes. Reread them. You will begin to see how to think in
Clojure.

And remember: If you use Clojure to code the same way you did in other
languages, you're doing it wrong!