I disagree, the new implementation is a subset of the code I presented.
 Here is the docstring from 1.9.0-alpha14

(doc any?)
-------------------------
clojure.core/any?
([x])
  Returns true given any argument.

There isn't a predicate function argument as in (not-any?):

(doc not-any?)
clojure.core/not-any?
([pred coll])
  Returns false if (pred x) is logical true for any x in coll,
  else true.

A semantically consistent implementation of (any?), given the current
implementation of (not-any?) would provide a similar function prototype
where an arbitrary predicate function would evaluate against a collection.