Out of curiosity I started playing with Elm and the Functional Reactive
principles. While still a young language and community, it gives you lot of
food for your thoughts, and I like the idea of completely replacing
html/css/javascript with one single language. It is particularly remarkable how
basic tutorials and games are easy to implement with Elm with little to no
setup compared to the tiresome process of setting up clojurescript. The
clojure/clojurescript community is way more mature and the language itself
would have no problems in doing something similar. Any particular reason why
this has not been attempted or should be avoided? I'm not trying to be
contentious, I'm honestly curious about your opinion.