jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Well, the whole point of Atomic is to be immutable: "configure once, deploy
many times".  Having a key piece of infrastructure depend on per-server package
layering kinda breaks that.  It makes it hard to explain why people should use
Atomic in the first place.

Offering multiple trees would definitely help, but do we have the ability to do
that?  I mean, we have issues with the one tree on a fairly regular basis.

Rebuilding kubeadm as system containers would be *awesome* if we could really
do that.  Weren't there technical issues with running Kubelet in a container
though?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/176