Alexander Neundorf wrote:
On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
How do you define which vsvars32.bat (or vsvars64.bat) to use? I've more
than one compiler on my system...

The first time you would have to run cmake in the right environment (i.e. where the correct vcvars.bat has been executed).
But I don't have a windows here, so I am not the best person for this...

I realize some people get confused by this. However, I don't think it is too much to ask that you have a correct environment setup for using the compiler. We ask no less on Linux/Unix. If gcc is incorrectly installed, and can't find headers, we don't try and add -I stuff to fix the problem...

-Bill