Hi,I am sorry you feel so bad,I read all about some of you feeling so bad, that it makes me realy greatful that Randy is so lucky not to have all of this to deal with right now.He does take his gleevec at dinner time with lats of water,at least 20oz.He also drink green tea,after supper.He said it settles his stomach.Hope you feel better soon.Sandy

katsietoo_99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, and Happy New Year to you all.  I hope next year will be better
for us all.

I have been on the 400 mg. of Gleevac, at bedtime, for more than two
months, now, and am beginning to have strange side effects.  I called
my oncologist, and went to get a blood test this afternoon.

Yesterday, almost all day long, I was so nauseated I thought I would
die.  It was the worst day ever.  The doctor called in an anti-nausea
medication, which did not work, so I had a miserable day.  He did not
change my dosage, not yet, but I feel that it was related to the
Gleevac.  Nobody is sick, and I don't feel like I the flu, or anything.

I just wanted to post this, in case somebody else has had this happen
to them?  Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  Love, Kat.

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)