Hi all:
I have hit my fifth anniversary of taking Gleevec. I was taking all my 600mg
at one time during lunch and only had mild nausea. About six months ago I
could not put up with the nausea, so I took the advice of others and spread
the six pills out. I take three pills middle morning with a bagel, and the
remaining three pills at lunch - no problems. My Onc. was OK with this.
Dave

>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: CML@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [CML] Noticed I feel worse,...but still want to wish everybody
>a Happy New Year
>Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:24:37 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hey Kat,
>I found that I had to take my Gleevec right in the middle of my largest
>meal of the day.  Once I started doing that I had no nausia.  If I take it
>with a smaller meal or with no meal I am so sick that I vomit.
>I hope that helps you!
>:{
>Alicia
>
>View our family's photos at webshots
>
>Our pet's pages:
>www.catster.com/?219163 www.dogster.com/?215653 www.dogster.com/?225974

AIDS has a woman's face.  Help women to protect themselves.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VHwV5B/TREMAA/xGEGAA/8zSolB/TM

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at
http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]