Hi Lisa,

  My husband has very fragile skin and it is due to Gleevec.  He cuts
and bruises very easily even if he just brushes against something.  He
buys those antibiotic bandaids and uses those so there is no infection.

Allyson, my husband does not have brittle nails but his lips crack
easily and a lip balm containing vitamin E helps a lot.  Our doctor
said vitamin E products can help repair skin.  I do not know about
nails.

Best Wishes,
Anjana
caregiver to Roy