Hi Nancy....My Onc. is from this area which is about 40 miles north of
Allentown.  His main office is in Hazelton, PA.  He's been my doctor since I
had my breast removed about 15 years ago.  I do trust him and he is on top of
things all of the time.  I feel very fortunate that my doctors keep in touch
about my progress in all areas.  Dr. Gandhi is from India, but speaks perfect
English, so imagine that he came to this country very young.  He's really the
best I could hope for.

He is going to do the PCR test soon, but I was off of the Tasigna for a while
and then only put back on 400 mg. for over a month.  I'm now back up to 800, so
he wanted to wait until I was on it for 3 months before he tests me.

I'm in touch with Jeanie quite often and pray that she responds to Tasigna and
will be alright.  She really is a fighter.....as are we all.  I feel lucky to
be here and hope to continue.

Glad you're doing so well.
Millie.