Hi Norm,

You really are a fighter.....as are we all.  I know that we all have issues
when it comes to CML and have to deal with so many things.  I am glad that
you're doing okay.  I had to go off of Tasigna right after going on it, but
after a month the doctor put me on half a dose and then moved me back to the
800 mg.  So far so good.  I also have a lot of other health issues and pray
each day that I can keep up the fight.  Good luck to you.  Millie