Hi Frank,  Each day I seem to be doing better.  The 26 day break  from
Gleevec and the Meds the nose Dr. gave me seem to have done the job.   Once my
body cleaned itself out of all Meds, that must have done the job. I  started
Gleevec 2 days ago and so everything seems to be O.K.  Just have to  wait
and see what happens. My delete key is not working I typed the same  sentence
twice.  Sorry.

Greenie

In a message dated 8/17/2009 2:38:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,