Hi Michele,

I have severe joint and muscle pain.  Part of it Arthritis, and I also have
Polymialgia (sp).  You name it, it hurts.  I think that the meds have something
to do with it too, but no one will own up to that.  It really doesn't matter as
we have to take the cancer meds and I do believe they cause a lot of it.  I did
suffer from Arthritis for a long time though, so "Who knows"?
I just deal with it.  Some days are worse then others, and today isn't a good
one.  I'm trying to take my mind off of it by doing some sewing and that
usually helps me deal with it.  I belong to a quilt guild and have some things
to do for them, so I will spend the day doing that.  I also have lots of
unfinished projects to work on, so want to get a couple of quilts together to
quilt on during the Winter months.  I try to keep busy.  I am in a wheel chair
for the most part.  I also have walkers to use, but can only use them for a
short period of time.

Hope you are doing well.....Take care.
Blessings
Millie