From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 27, 2012 5:20 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Why are my posts not coming through?

Dear Susan,

If you should ever need this new drug then at least you know about it. However,
I hope that you can just continue to be off all drugs and do well.

Susan, you are a miracle!

18's

Marty

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Susan Zimmerman <rszim0...@aol.com> wrote:

Thank you Marty for the article on both new drugs.  My oncologist told me
bosutinib was for something else altogether and he certainly never heard of the
newest one either.  Makes me think I need to change docs.  He's never used
anything except gleevec and sprycel.  I'm the one still off all meds, and when
or if I need it I choose tasigna or one of the two new ones....due to unusual
bleeding.  We'll see!  Think  I'll call for my doc's e-mail on Monday and send
your article to him.  Thanks again.
18's to you,

Susan F. Zimmerman
"Look among the nations and watch; be utterly astounded!  For I will work a
work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."  Hab.
1:5