Hi Millie and Friends:

I have lots of bone pain and severe muscle aches/cramps from Gleevec. Has to be
because I don't have any other new medications.  A few weeks ago I was admitted
to the hospital for what was diagnosed as costochondritis, inflammation of the
ribs that attach to the breastbone and chest wall. I spent three days on
morphine that didn't take all of the pain away. At least it wasn't heart
related!

There is no doubt that all of us have many and varied side effects but I will
take those any day over the alternative of no treatment.  We, too, are in storm
preparation mode and just thankful for all the positive things in our lives,
especially all of you who share your stories with me and my family.

God Bless to all.

Marcie
Baltimore

Sent from my iPad