Arthritis is a mystery disease.  I had crippling legs  cramps and hand
cramps on Gleevec.  My sister never had CML and yet she is  in the worse pain
ever!  Pain in her lower back, knees and etc.  She  did take Celebrex at one
time but was taken off of it.  She has had knee  operations, shots at the
site of pain and etc.  I had the starting of  arthritis pain in my hands on
Tasaigna.  I still have some in my hands on  Sprycel, but not much.
We are all different and meds affect each and everyone of us  differently.
I have been put on many drugs that I knew my body wouldn't be  able to
handle, and informed my PCD of such.
Trial and error seems to be the answer to drugs.  A good  PCD will work
with you on this.
Good luck,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 10/27/2012 5:06:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,