Yes, Patrick,

I understand my family is notorious for side effects, My poor mother has
been deaf for 2 years due to one dose of Gentamycin.

What annoys me most is that when you DO correlate the antibiotic with being
"crippled" they either do not believe you or state that it is such a "rare"
side effect that they do not have a clue what to do for you!
When in truth, the side effects from Levaquinn, Cipro and Avelox are
rampant even though many do NOT realize that is what is "wrong" with them.
So many patients are diagnosed with Fibro or Poly myalgia and the doctor
never even asked if they patient had taken a floroquinolone.

Makes me crazy!!! It was the worst pain I have ever experienced, not to
mention the eye issues and brain fog!

Scary stuff,
Michele

mich...@learntoballroomdanceonline.com