From: Susan Zimmerman <rszim0...@aol.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 3, 2013 10:10 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Taking a break from gleevec after over 12 years

Sylvia, I applaud you for taking yourself off it, because the body needs a
break from all the side effects for sure.  I've been off for 6 years and 3
months now, but thinking about trying one of the new drugs.  My recent FISH
test showed 17.74 and I feel like I am ready to try a new drug.  In the
beginning I was tested every two months, then went to six months.   I thank the
people from this group for helping with suggesting doctors from the Chicago
area.  I wish you the very best in your vacation from gleevec!  Mine has been
absolutely wonderful.

Susan Z.
"Look among the nations and watch; be utterly astounded!  For I will work a
work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."  Hab.
1:5