Hi Suzieq,

I'm glad that my suggestion about eating cherries both fresh and dried is
really helping you. You may also try some cranberry juice but first run it
by your doctor.

Cranberry juice helps flush out your kidneys. Just make sure that it
doesn't contain any grape juice as an additive. If you are diabetec then be
careful because cranberry juice contains a lot of sugar.

Keep up the good work.

18's,

Marty