Jeanie, I wish you the best. I know that everything will be in your
favor. Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. By the way the next
time that the lab technician makes a mistake not only for not taking
those two tubes, you be sure to make a formal complaing against the
one that did it. Because of it you had to get stuck again. How would
they like it if it were them?

You are your own best advocate. Remember that the squeeky hingde gets
the oil. Don't ever be afraid to open up your mouth no matter what.
This once happened to me but it was during my bone marrow transplant
and I almost died. I did make several complaints to find out the lab
tech also did it to several other patients. I spoke with the lab
manager and this tech was finally fired.

When anything effects your health then you have the right to have
things go smoothly, and if that means complaining then that is what
you do. Man does this make me mad.

GOD bless you Jeanie.

18's,

Marty