Hi Jeanie,

Living here in Florida where the beach is only 13 miles from here I
still can't go there because if I get a lot of sun then my GVHD starts
acting up and I have had about a dozen skin cancers over the years
after my bone marrow transplant. but nothing terribly dangerous.

Since I had total body radiation I must be very careful of the sun, so
I just try to avoid it as much as I can.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to you.

18's,

Marty