Hi Marty and yes I'm sure you are right.  I try to take each day as it
comes; just wake up and praise God that he is giving me one more day.
How are you?
I am good; the high platelets aren't bothering me, and they have probably
already gone back to normal; hopefully.
I read a lot; went to get a lot of books today; I get them second hand and
at a thrift store close to me.
I also buy those old vhf movies; hope my player doesn't give out on  me.  I
like the old movies.
I used to love the beach but the I can't take the sun like I used  did.  I
still love going and seeing the waves.
Our favorite place to visit was St.Augustine.
More later; we are fixing to have a thunder storm.
We have those a lot in the evening.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 8/13/2014 8:40:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,