Hi Jeanie I got a rash all over my body

     On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 9:56 AM, 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope
<cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi John What was your allergy to allopurinol ?   My stomach and back have been
hurting!!
Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠
On Feb 4, 2015, at 8:07 AM, Icandoallttc <icandoall...@aol.com> wrote:

11 years for me--still fighting !!!  9th day on ponatinib.  Sure hope it starts
working. My onc says it's my last choice but there is one more tki I haven't
tried--bositinib--not sure if spelling.  Thanks for the uplift.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠
On Feb 4, 2015, at 12:56 AM, bkbarney via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>