Beth, get out the heating pad make sure it's a big one they  make different
sizes. I go fishing under the bridge going over to Sanibel  sometimes.  If
you do come down here we will get together that's for  sure.  Just get
better.   My son Derek's wife Ruby, she has a  massage and yoga wellness studio
118 North Clinton St., Suite 102 in  Chicago.  It's called Massage Evolved.
website   (massageevolved.com).  They started a little over a year ago and
seem to be  doing very good.  He called me over the weekend and told me about
the  snow.  You miss Florida and I'm sorry I don't miss North West Indiana
because of that weather.  Summer is just to short up their, Grace and my
bones can't take it.  Plus getting sick with a cold.  But Grace want's  so
purchase a small house or condo up their for the summer so we would miss the
real hot months down here.  It would only be for 4 to 5 months.  That  way
we could visit with our grand kids and our kids.

I can remember when I first found out that I had CML, it was  to weeks
before xmas 1998.  I asked the doctor at that time how much time I  had and she
said between 1 1/2 to 2 years.  She put me on hydra then she  sent me to
Northwestern to see doctor Tallman and he put me in a study with  interferon
which almost killed me it was that bad.  They stopped it after 3  months
because I told him I couldn't take be that sick anymore. So they stopped  the
study early..I wanted to die, a short time he called me to put me in  another
study called STI571.  Their was only 8 of us and I was the only one  from
Indiana plus the oldest of the 7.  The study had 200 people from the  US and
this was the only country using STI571.  And here I am after 15  years still
driving everyone crazy.  It's funny how things turn out, I call  it faith.

You just got to hang in their things will get better it won't  happen over
night.

greenie

In a message dated 2/3/2015 6:03:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,