From: Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 12:17 pm
Subject: [CMLHope] Doctor's Visit

I received my test results yesterday.  It shows a major molecular reduction
down to 1.579% on the international scale.  The side effects (a long list) are
minimal.  The most aggravating are watery, fuzzy vision and leg, foot cramps
from twinges to a pain level 3.  I started on 400mg Gleevec and in 20 days I
had gained 10 lbs.  I stopped Gleevec for  7 days.  I restarted 300mg Gleevec
and it has been great so far.  I have changed when I take Gleevec from evening
to midday, as it was causing indigestion at bedtime.  I have been able maintain
my weight and have not shown any weight increase on 300mg Gleevec.

Richard H.

         Dxd 2/2003
400mg Gleevec 3/2003

Undetectable 11/03

RT-PCR negative 11/04

QT-PCR .003 11/05

RBC 8.

Gleevec Vacation 11/06-6/07

Iron infusion 11/06

Transfusions 12/06-5/07

QT-PCR .007

Gleevec 1/08 -5/08

Procrit 8/08-11/08

Gleevec Vacation 7/08-12/11/14

QT-PCR .003              4/09

QT-PCR .0015            6/09

QT-PCR .0021            9/09

QT-PCR .0028            1/10

QT-PCR .001              4/10

QT-PCR .00468          10/10

QT-PCR 1.049%         2/11

QT-PCR .0612%         8/11

QT-PCR 2.616 %        2/12

QT-PCR 2.410%         8/12

RT-PCR 9.183%         4/13

RT-PCR 4.57%           6/13

RT-PCR 10.183%       10/13

RT-PCR 10.577%       2/14

RT-PCR 16.050%       5/14

RT-PCR Approx. 20% 10/14

Restarted 400mg Gleevec 12/11/14

Stopped 400mg Gleevec 12/20/14 Edema in legs 10 lbs. in 10 days

Started 300 mg Gleevec 1/27/14

QT-PCR 1.579%       2/15

 A support group of  http://cmlhope.com
email to  cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.