Almost undetectable after only 8 months - that's wonderful! I would gladly
put up with the rash if I had those those results.
I got the Tasigna rash about one year after starting Tasigna. The
dermatologist was clueless ("I dunno, must be the medication").
Anyways, those nasty pimples wandered in groups all over the place, chest,
belly, legs, rear end, arms.
It all subsides after about nine months. Now I only get the odd pimple here
or there.
I tried all the usual suspects, antihystamines, steroids etc., none of
which did any good.
Hydrocortizone was the only one which helped in speeding up the healing
process for those nasty painful ones. But still, they would take weeks or
even months to heal.
Sorry, no magic solution that I know of. Just hang in there and enjoy the
great results.