From: Peter <pksch...@gmail.com>
To: CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Cc: candles <cand...@originalsbykate.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] New results

Almost undetectable after only 8 months - that's wonderful! I would gladly put
up with the rash if I had those those results.
I got the Tasigna rash about one year after starting Tasigna. The dermatologist
was clueless ("I dunno, must be the medication").
Anyways, those nasty pimples wandered in groups all over the place, chest,
belly, legs, rear end, arms.
It all subsides after about nine months. Now I only get the odd pimple here or
there.
I tried all the usual suspects, antihystamines, steroids etc., none of which
did any good.
Hydrocortizone was the only one which helped in speeding up the healing process
for those nasty painful ones. But still, they would take weeks or even months
to heal.
Sorry, no magic solution that I know of. Just hang in there and enjoy the great
results.