Hi Beth
I have really missed your uplifts but knew you were going through some trials
and tribulations.  My heartbeat is down to 40 and sometimes lower but not too
concerned yet.
I had a three day stay in hospital to see if they could find out the source of
the pain in my side. No luck. No my onc wants to try mrcp where they take a
closer look at pancreas and ect.
Then if they find something you wonder if you want to do something else.
Hang in there Beth.  Each day at a time.
❤️

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love