Sorry Marty, I guess my fingers are just to fast for my  keyboard.  I can't
see what I'm saying cuss my eye's are in the  way.

greenie

In a message dated 12/23/2017 10:55:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wa2...@gmail.com writes:

Mary, you got  that right.

greenie

Oh Greenie,

Now look at what a day difference makes? All of a sudden you changed my
"orientation" from Marty which i always thought that i had and now to Mary? I
am kind of confused because I still pee the same. Did you leave out the T
on  purpose or are you trying to tell me something?

Now a lesson for everyone to learn... Did you know that the woman is the
stronger of our spices? For one, and I know this for a fact because their
Bone  Marrow is usually stronger then the male's is? Take for example a Cord
Blood  Transplant is taken from the woman's umbilical cord right after the
fetus is  born then cryogenic-ally frozen for future use, and can last up to 40
years  while it is frozen. I happen to know Stephan Sprauge who had one and
wrote a  book on it including the benefits.
_https://www.youtubehttps://www.youtube<WBR>_
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPzUdeS7gM)

This is a changing world and it will be changing even more when people
become aware of the different things that will come up in the near future. I
happen to know Steve and he has done something extraordinary...

18's,

Marty

Attachments area

_Preview YouTube video  Stephen Sprague

Stephen  Sprague

_ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPzUdeS7gM&authuser=0)

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Marty Gartenberg  <wa2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Myvety2k via CMLHope