> In addition to agreeing with Adam, I want to point out that even using

> the newest CMS UIs, people can actually remember to use <B> when they
> want their items bold. Given a choice between, for example, EMPHASIS
> and STRONG and HEADLINE, people get confused as to which one will
> render the desired effect. So <B> is actually much more desirable to
> users. Strangly enough, this preference is often shared by HTML
> developers and even code developers, who would seemingly be technical
> enough to "get it." This covers just about all the people that would
> ever have a reason to _view source_ for a given article from within
> the CMS.

> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Peter Dresslar

Isn't that missing the point? Authors shouldn't care less about how
their content is *rendered*, they should care about how their content is
structured and what it means :) I think getting from the "how it looks"
mindset to the "what it means" is one of the most important factors of
the advancements of CMS's

best regards
---
Mattias Konradsson